- Performs basic radiology tests and Medical Assistant duties.
- Explains procedures to patients to reduce anxieties and obtain patient cooperation.
- Moves x-ray equipment into specified position and adjusts equipment controls to set exposure factors such as time and distance.
- Maintains x-ray equipment and processor in good working order with approval of Clinic Manager, schedules routine maintenance and calibration.
- Maintains adequate supply of inventory of x-ray supplies.
- Orders and controls all x-ray supplies and materials in consultation with Clinic Manager and/or following Company's supply procurement policies. Checks and stocks all treatment areas each shift.
- Keeps accurate records of all x-ray exposures.
- Practices radiation protection techniques to minimize radiation to patient and staff.
- Coordinates the reading of film by radiologists as instructed by physician.
- Monitors timeliness of over-read by radiologists. Submits findings to physician.
- Maintains and controls all x-ray files leaving and arriving at the clinic, using approved tracking methods.
- Maintains x-ray log for batcher's use to ensure appropriate charge capture
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you! Apply Online
Share this Job
Job Status: Contract/Temporary