Our Client uses state of the art diagnostic and treatment technology to ensure accuracy and early detection of complications. They believe that their patients deserve only the best, and the staff works hard to deliver a superior experience at every visit. They are currently looking for a Surgery Scheduler to work in their San Ramon Office.
Job Description for Surgery Scheduler:
- Schedules Patient Appointments, and all Surgical, and Diagnostic procedures.
- Provides patient instruction regarding all procedures.
- Ensures efficient, and patient friendly workflow to help provide quality care.
- Updates Patient Demographic, and Insurance information.
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development(G.E.D.)
- Experience - 1-3 years in Patient scheduling, insurance registration, or Patient registration