- Agenda setting
- Tracking progress of multiple simultaneous project implementations
- Following a prescribed rollout plan and process
- Project manage the rollout of a new scheduling system, Open Access, across 12 community health center sites.
- Monitor and support the progress at each location
- Support / facilitate the central leadership project team with rollout planning, preparation, reporting
- BA degree required, MA preferred
- Experience with complex project management
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Knowledge of medical health practice – administration of medical health organizations.
- 15-20 hours per week, for at least 6 months.