Performance Improvement Trainer LVN
Our client is a large healthcare provider that supports the East Bay Region with several clinic locations. They provide a wide array of services and they are looking for a motivated LVN interested in training and teaching.
- Work closely with managers to train in the following primary areas:
- Clinical Skills
- Clinic Safety/Emergency Preparedness
- Team skills
- Develop curriculum plans, learning objectives, and evaluation tools to measure student learning
- Schedule and document trainings.
- Serve as a key resource for the ongoing development and training of staff including providing updates to staff Qualifications:
Licensed Vocational Nurse in California
6 months experience working in a healthcare environment
Training or teaching experience in some capacity is a plus
Job Status: Contract/Temporary