- Full-cycle processing of US payroll on a bi-weekly basis for 1000+ employees
- Perform all general ledger functions related to payroll, including but not limited to; balancing and recording all payroll related journal entries, accruals, reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, data requests, etc.
- Works closely with cross-functional teams on all general ledger related tasks, including accounting close.
- Engage with external payroll vendors related to researching and resolving payroll tax notices, tax filing and funding of payroll taxes.
- Ensure controls are properly performed within the payroll accounting process.
- Assist with research projects and preparation of management reports as needed.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.