Patient Access Supervisor
Seeking a Patient Access Supervisor to support a dedicated team of healthcare providers in their South San Francisco office.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in patient registration, admittal, and managerial experience.
The successful applicant will work on a variety of tasks, exercising their patient experience within the practice with a focus in patient registration, oversight of operations, work reports, and management of the department.
· Reports to the Director of Patient Registration
· Admitting supervisory role, maintaining the department and team of 25
· Prepare work reports, summarizing data and productivity in Excel
· Knowledge and application of healthcare compliance, screening, and medical regulations
· Work collaboratively with leadership and other team members to improve process
· Partner with Director to ensure processes and training is fully deployed
· Advanced experience patient access, admittance, and registration
· Detailed understanding of healthcare compliance
· Sound understanding of EMR systems
· Advanced MS Office capability to include Word, Excel and Outlook