Duties and Responsibilities:
* Lead and manage the facility purchasing / planning / shipping / receiving / warehouse teams to ensure OTD (customer satisfaction) while supporting / optimizing working capital / costs / inventory turns.
* Ensure compliance with ISO 13485 standard and FDA QSR (Quality System Regulations) as well as other applicable regulations of relate to environmental, safety, and health.
* Co-lead with Quality Assurance the selection, evaluation, and qualification of new suppliers.
* Work with Quality Assurance on monitoring suppliers’ performances and determining suppliers’ qualification status.
* Identify qualified suppliers and procure requirements at lowest cost, consistent with quality and service required.
* Serve as site lead for inventory & supplier OTD & overall supplier scorecard (KPI).
* Lead and manage the site's overall supply chain optimization to ensure high levels of OTD while continuing to optimize inventory turns and costs.
* Provide direct leadership to the purchasing / planning / shipping / receiving / warehouse teams.
* Establish goals, monitor and manage supplier’s performance related to KPIs.
* Publish weekly and monthly reports of inventory, production status, shipments, and other activities.
* Strategic Procurement / Sourcing to ensure yearly PPV and PPV funnel building goals are met.
* Support the site by providing a single point of contact for tactical, systems, and supply chain process issues.
* Work with planning, fulfillment, and commercial teams to identify and resolve OTD root causes to improve OTD and reduce past dues.
* Act as the lead contact for providing weekly updates on key orders and expedite needs from the plant, Past Due's status, and past-due projections through alignment with Manufacturing.
* Lead the materials systems and Supply Chain team in optimization of inventory levels within the site through the implementation of materials processes.