LCSW Program Manager
Our client is a non-profit healthcare organization. They provide a wide array of healthcare services to communities in the east bay. They are in need of an LCSW for a managerial position with one of their Dual Diagnosis special population teams.
· Evaluate clients’ mental and physical health, addiction, or problem behavior and assess their readiness for treatment.
· Help clients develop treatment goals and plans.
· Review and recommend treatment options with clients and their families
· Help clients develop skills and behaviors necessary to recover from their addiction or modify their behavior.
· Work with clients to identify behaviors or situations that interfere with their recovery.
· Provide clinical and administrative supervision to program staff.
· Manage day-to-day activities of the program.
· Provide monthly reports on program updates and progress.
· Participate in selection and recommendation to hire, train, supervise and evaluate program staff, as well as volunteers and interns.
· Monitor program specific contracts and budgets to assure completion of program goals and objectives, and assure adherence to State and County regulations.
· Coordinate work site preparation for clinic audits and serve as point person with Clinic Manager and Clinic Director at time of audit.
· Participate in community needs assessment, program planning and program resource allocation activities.
· Coordinate with Outreach and Planning and Development to represent programs at meetings and interface with potential and community entities as relevant to programs, educate public officials about the Special Populations – related issues.
· Flexible work schedule to include, but not limited to evenings, weekends, occasional overnight, and at various locations and outreach venues.
· Master’s degree in Social Work
· Licensure as an LCSW