- Plan and execute critical meetings, establish agendas, coordinate meeting logistics and follow up with attendees.
- Plan and coordinate a schedule of international and domestic, and business travel.
- Consolidate and prepare information and presentations, with great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience maintaining the utmost discretion and professionalism while dealing with very senior level constituents, including Board members, investors, senior leaders, customers and clients, and other organizations or constituents.
- Prioritization, brainstorming, planning, and execution of special projects including events, off sites, budgets and preparations for Board and senior leadership meetings.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary