Our client is a well-respected healthcare organization with over 40 clinic locations throughout the Bay Area. They use an innovative approach that facilitates flexibility for patients to have choices and select the best quality of service to meet their needs.
Under Direction of the operations manager and physician the ECHO Sonographer is responsible for conducting sonographic procedures on assigned patients. They will work closely with the physician and assist them with establishing diagnosis based on imaging and medical data gathered. They will be reliable and ensure that equipment is fully functional at all times and report problems and concerns to lead.
- Ensures all ultrasound equipment is operating properly and presents completed sonograms to physician
- Performs a variety of echo-cardiography procedures
- Produces appropriate diagnostic images in a timely fashion
- RDCS-Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer or CCI-Cardiovascular Credentialing International
- Knowledgeable of safety principles and procedures related to ultrasound, principles of the electronic image processing and ultrasound physics