* Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive communications, public relations, and community engagement program.
* Helps to develop and consistently articulate desired image in the community. Advises on the creation of and implementation of branding and communications guidelines.
* Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all publications.
* Coordinates media relationships, and ensures regular contact with target media outlets and appropriate responses to media requests.
* Manages all print and electronic collateral such as letterhead, logo, brochures, etc.
* Updates internal and external website, keeping all content current.
* Update all social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter), increasing followers and generating engagement.
* Develops communications and engagement plans for specific initiatives and executes. Manifests a strong ability to identify audiences, channels, and fora to effectively deliver specific calls to action for targeted groups.
* Provides technical assistance to program managers in their communications activities.
* Leads special projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and unique events.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary