1.Lead efforts to ensure compliance with its Corporate Compliance Plan. Maintain and develop effective policies and procedures that ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
2. Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including federal and state regulators.
3. Research, respond and train staff regarding questions on regulatory compliance.
4. Oversee the Incident Reporting process. Log Incidents for the agency, and provide quarterly and annual analysis of incidents to executive leadership.
5. Be liaison for all agency wide audits; follow up timely with appropriate staff for tracking and responses to Corrective Action Plan.
6. Complete annual review of Compliance Plan and work plan activities; and revise to meet regulatory requirements.
7. Attend Compliance Meetings for the state, county or accreditation agencies.