Our client is a nationally recognized health care organization that provides a wide variety of services in award winning facilities. Their facilities include some of the largest acute care centers in the bay area that house top centers for cancer care, neurosciences, orthopedics, cardiovascular care and high-risk obstetrics. Other areas of specialty include general surgery, robotic surgery, weight-loss surgery, rehabilitation and critical care. The culture is a collaborative, patient-centered health care environment. They value listening and working together as a team, to assist patients with achieving their optimal health.
- Provides quality nursing care to patients
- Answers calls promptly and refers problems to nursing staff in charge.
- Attends to patients hygiene, feeding, taking vitals and other individualized needs
- Adheres to policies and procedures
- Assists in admissions/discharges
Certified Nursing Assistant
Job Status: Contract/Temporary