Certified Nursing Assistant
Seeking Certified Nursing Assistants to support a dedicated team of health care providers in their Mountain View practice.
We are looking to hire immediately and we will be considering entry level and experienced candidates alike.
CNAs assist patients with daily activities, the core functions on the job include:
- Bathe and dress patients
- Serve meals and help patients eat
- Take vital signs
- Turn or reposition patients who are bedridden
- Collect information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors
- Provide and empty bedpans
- Lift patients into beds, wheelchairs, exam tables, etc.
- Answer patient calls
- Examine patients for bruises, blood in urine or other injuries/wounds
- Clean and sanitize patient areas
- Change bed sheets and restock rooms with necessary supplies
CNAs also serve as a conduit between patients and nurses and doctors and record and communicate all issues to medical staff. This will be a great opportunity to provide excellent care for patients in need, training provided.